Monday, March 24, 2014

Respect the Knife

Oops, I did it again. I cut the ring finger of my right hand while cutting cauliflower, so off to Immediate Care I went. Didn't I do practically the same thing about a year and a half ago? Um, yes. Different finger, different vegetable. Just like last time, it was my own fault. (Louie blamed the cauliflower; how sweet is that?)

I should print this out and frame it and hang it in my kitchen.


Grateful for Immediate Care, the expertise of the Physician Assistant who stitched it up, health insurance that paid for most of it, and family and friends who are helping me.

P.S. I am starting to think about sewing again. Whew, I was beginning to wonder where my sewing mojo went. 

Blessings and peace...

1 comment:

  1. And they say that sharper knives are safer knives. Not so, evidently, when working with Mean Ol' Cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete

In the "Comment as" drop-down box, you can choose Name/URL and then enter your name (first name is enough) and you don't have to include a URL. I have disabled comments from Anonymous because of too much sp@m. Please let me know if you have any questions about this; thanks. You know I want to make it as easy as possible to hear from you!